Reports to: Principal
Start Date: August 2018 (this is flexible)
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Plan a program that helps each student achieve learning objectives and curriculum goals
2. Facilitate and nurture the development of each child’s self-esteem, trust, and growing autonomy.
3. Plan and implement lesson plan activities and experiences that are developmentally appropriate.
4. Prepare and provide materials that are concrete and relevant to the children’s interests and culture.
5. Prepare the learning environment for children to learn through active exploration and interaction with adult caregivers.
6. Perform additional duties as assigned by the principal
Essential skills and abilities:
1. Demonstrated knowledge of curriculum and the needs of children (0- 6 Years old)
2. Demonstrated significant teaching experience with early childhood (ages 0 to 6years) as a teacher working directly with children, parents and families.
3. Demonstrated evidence of classroom management skills.
4. Demonstrated writing accurate records and to communicate with parents and administrators,
The ideal candidate will：
- Native English speakers will be preferred （UK、US、Canada or Australia,etc）, but other English fluent speakers are also welcome
- Bachelor's degree in Pre-education / ECE or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years successful experience as a preschool or infant/toddler teacher or caregiver.
- The candidate should love teaching, be responsible for and be patient with kids, be willing to cooperate with colleagues with good teamwork spirit
- Acceptance of teaching arrangements in different school districts
Working time: Monday to Friday
Working Place: Wuhan
Hanyang district & Guanggu district according to work schedule
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org